Writing 3

 DIALOGUE IN A SHOP

Maria: So Marta. What are you going to wear at San Antonio

festival?

Marta: I don't know. I think that I'll wear a t-shirt and jeans.

Maria: I think that people aren't  going to be smart, I have throught about  a shirt 

and a new pair of jeans.

Marta: Let's see. Do you like this T-shirt?

Maria: Yes, it's great. I think that t-shirt and jeans match.

Marta: Do you think it will fit me?

Maria: I think so but you should try them on.

Marta: Ok! I will go to the changing rooms.

Maria: What do you think?

Marta: You look great! The t-shirt and the jeans suit you very well!

Maria: Do you think so? I will buy them. Thank you very well!

Marta: Do you think so? I'll buy them. Thank you very much, Maria.

Maria: You'll welcome! see you later on the birthday.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Fourth comment

fifth comment

Writing 5